This year - Give your child the JUDA experience!
JUDA is an innovative, Jewish, educational Hebrew-school program. Explore Hebrew Language, Holidays, History, Culture, and Community with good friends and dedicated teachers
We believe that children learn best through interactive experiences and hands-on discoveries.
Children at JUDA are encouraged to ask questions and be an active participant in their Jewish journey.
Join the Fun!
Our JUDA Curriculums are based on the most current, effective and interactive teaching methods.
Our cutting-edge model includes project-based learning and the arts such as drama, storytelling, art, music, STEM, and more.
Every lesson is multi-sensory and hands-on, ensuring that our students truly experience what they are being taught.
JUDA is a modern Jewish learning program that caters to Jewish families from all walks of life. Everyone can feel comfortable with our relaxed style and non-judgmental approach.
We offer creative and engaging Jewish education, for children in 2nd through 7th grade.
JUDA welcomes every Jew, regardless of religious background or level of observance. No membership or prior affiliation is required as a condition for enrollment.
Any questions? Reach out to JUDA Director
Chaya Orenstein 631-933-9638
• Gain a strong sense of love of Judaism and pride in being Jewish.
• Discover & explore the Torah - the incredible history of the Jewish people & its relevance today.
• Gain an understanding and knowledge of the practices & traditions of Judaism.
• Hands-on experience & appreciation for all Jewish holidays.
• Master skill of Hebrew reading; fluency and accuracy
• Learn basic prayers so students will feel comfortable in Synagogue.
• Gain an understanding and appreciation for the Land of Israel.
• Encourage students to express their opinions and questions about G d, Torah & Religion.